What is Fibroblast?
When the skin is exposed to plasma energy, it goes through the process of sublimation (the action of turning matter from solid, to gas bypassing the liquid stage). In other words, we are ‘evaporating’ the excess tissue without the application of excess heat and in a non-invasive manner. This sublimation effect causes an instant contraction of the tissue, eliminating wrinkles and sagging skin.
Plasma Skin Tightening is indeed a breakthrough in the beauty industry, and a massive opportunity for beauty professionals for the following reasons:
- Since this treatment is a direct alternative to facial surgery without the risk and the high costs, it’s generating massive demand all over the world and it’s just getting started in the United States.
- It can be done by beauty professionals. Plasma Skin Tightening is a non-invasive treatment. Never have beauty professionals being able to perform such a great treatment with these benefits and earning potential.
- The price per procedure ranges from $400 to $2,500 and takes between 60 minutes to 120 minutes to complete per treatment. It’s possible to earn 6-figures working 3 days a week!
- The applications are endless, it’s possible for us to treat almost any part of the body that needs it. We can treat face, stomach, neck, and any area that needs tightening.
- It has no side effects, virtually zero down time, and it’s simple to learn!
- Plasma Skin Tightening is the next big thing in beauty. Skincare and anti-aging is the biggest market in the beauty industry. If you’re looking for a great opportunity to boost your earnings for the long-term, then Plasma Skin Tightening is the perfect opportunity.
During Our Exclusive Training, We Will Present:
- Skin types
- Possible contraindications
- How to use FDA APPROVED Plamere Premium Plasma Pen with 5 tips
- Which needles to use
- Certificate of Training
Plasma Skin Tightening Kit include:
- a step-by-step guidebook
- your Certificate of Training.
- unlimited acces to online video